Monday, January 15, 2007

My hubby's 1st birthday with Aloysius :)

Last Saturday was my hubby's birthday :) I asked my mum and brother to buy his favourite "char kuey tiao" for him from JB. My brother bought the chocolate banana cake from Secret Recipe for him :). My parents in laws also bought a cake from breadtalk. We celebrated his birthday at home with family members. After that, we went to Romanos for dinner :) It was a relaxing and peaceful day :) A "wen xing" day that is :)


Over the weekend, we had lowered the Aloysius' baby cot to the lowest. He seems to love it in there. He can play, roll, creep, stand in it for a while. Nowadays, I will put him in his cot to sleep and play. He ain't gonna fall from his cot, is he? :)


Yesterday, we went for his second Shichida class :). It was an enjoyable class. In the morning, we went out for breakfast and collected another stack of 1000 flashcards. When we reached home, I fed Aloysius with potato mixed with avocado. He loves it :). He played and played and did not want to nap. I was a little bit worried. On the way there, on the cab, I finally managed to get him to nap. He was still sleeping till we entered the classroom. He woke up on his own and was greeted by his pretty sinsei :) It's his daddy's turn to go for the class with him. Before the class started, we had a little chat with the sinsei :) Looks like there are "compulsory" materials that we will need to buy from the "Tensai" shop for the program. One of them is the linking memory cards set. Throughout the class, Aloysius was very active and attentive. And he received two stamps for ESP games and flashcards in his little booklet :) Yeah! He had done very well for ESP and flashcards. At the end of the lesson, he started to creep on the floor, exploring the around the classroom. He's indeed my "little explorer". It seems like there will be some different things done in the class weekly. For last week, I haven't started to do additional home practice with Aloysius. Looks like in order to be able to catch up, I better work harder for him :) There are certain things which are done in class, which I have been doing with Aloysius on and off. The activities for his age group are listed in one of Shichida's books titled "ling2 sui4 jiao4 yu4 ji1 chu3". If you are interested, go get that book and do some reading :) I have lend my book to a friend. Gotta get it back to revise again :)

Lately, somehow I have switched on the "flashcards buttons" in him. kekeke... He seems to love flashcards now. Yesterday, before we went out, I managed to flash 60 cards to him :) and he looked at them through.

For the new stack of 1000 flashcards, I am very satisfied with them :). It's organised and printed by a mommy whose son is also attending Shichida class. I have started to use them. Aloysius will look at them. Surprised, eh? And of course, very fulfilling and happy for me. For the previous 1000 flashcards, Aloysius is not interested. hmm... I guess, it's the cards then. For this stack, the pictures are better in quality and clearer. There are cliparts which followed the Shichida method. Well, it works :) It made my day when Aloysius looks at all of them. Cliparts are not encouraged in Glen Doman's method though. Well, both Shichida and Glen Doman's methods work. This time, I will use whatever is to my convenience :) Else it gonna be "fan3 xiao4 guo3" if I gonna get too stressed up about looking for materials :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home