Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Aloysius can sing!

I was very surprised and delighted this morning! And very excited about it. Aloysius can sing! My sis sang the ABC song to him a few times this morning. Then after she finished singing while in the kitchen, Aloysius went A B C D E F G... and we were so happy! He got the tune of the song too. Wow... This has been his favourite song, and he will dance with the song since he started crawling. This morning, when my sis sang the song, he danced too. He decided to sing when he was playing with the pumpkin.



This is Aloysius looking puzzled. Maybe he's wondering how come mama, por-por and san-ee are so happy laughing at me. hahaha... He's happily playing, feeling, rolling and investigating his pumpkin in the kitchen.

I also just realised that Aloysius can hold on to the shelf to walk fast and steady. Just now, when I was showing him the flashcards, he held to the shelf and walked pretty fast towards me. He wanted me to carry him. I had not carried him for almost 2 days already, cos I am having backache. Hopefully my backache will be gone later today after the accupuncture. It gonna be my 2nd accupuncture treatment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home