Monday, April 23, 2007

3rd trip to the zoo!



We went to the zoo yesterday with 3 other families – 8 adults, 2 kids, 3 babies :) It was a very nice outing to the zoo. Aloysius enjoyed his trip very much yesterday. This was his third trip to the zoo. He took a 45 minutes nap in the morning, and woke up when we reached the zoo, ready to see all the animals! We brought along a erasable writing pad to write to show him the words of the animals that we were seeing :) I thought it’s a good way of showing him the words and animals. If you have a better idea, do let me know, ya? My hubby and me took turns to carry Aloysius to show him the animals. Yesterday, we covered the Outback Australia, Polar bear, Hippotamus, Hamadryas Baboons. We covered these animals before, but last time, Aloysius was sleeping… We did not go for the animal show. Maybe next time :).




Oh yes, yesterday, there were many kids and strollers at the zoo. Hahaha… I thought maybe next time if I wanna buy a stroller, make a trip down to the zoo to see the many different models that are available. It was like a stroller exhibition too… kekeke…

We left the zoo at about 1.30pm and reached home at about 2pm. I was hoping that Aloysius would have a nap before his Shichida class. He did not nap till we got on the cab at 3.30pm. He napped for half an hour and woke up when we reached. I was surprised that he did well during the class. He still loves the flashcards and songs. Hmm… I gotta work harder on his finger training part. How? Any suggestions or any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home