Sunday, August 05, 2007

Seminar weekend...

This weekend, my husband and I are attending a seminar called “Psychology of vision” by a master trainer, Hiromi Kurihara. The theme is "The Power to Lead Wealth". There are only 4 master trainers in the world and she is one of them. She’s a very pretty, gentle lady with nearly 30 years of experience in solving relationship problems :). Yesterday, in the joining session, I saw many things. My buddy’s eyes suddenly resembled my dad’s eyes. I had a feeling of guilt towards my dad. I am guilty of not being successful, and made him disappointed. Towards the end of joining, I saw myself graduating and taking photographs on the big grass field in Loughborough University. I saw my very happy family and they are so proud of me. I saw Aloysius running around happily on the grass field. We took lots of photographs. A very strange thing that I saw is that during my graduation, I am also having a little girl in my tummy. Hmm… Is this my intuition or just a fantasy?

On Friday nite, my parents brought Aloysius back to JB. The parting was quite difficult for my hubby. Aloysius cried very pitifully and wanted his daddy. It was a heart breaking sight for his daddy. Luckily, after a while, he fell asleep in the car. So far, he’s fine in JB. My little professor explorer explored the house and things around the house. As usual, he’s an expert in switching the TV on and off, and the fans as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home