Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007!

It’s Aloysius’ second Christmas. On Christmas eve, we went to Borders for the whole afternoon and bought lots of books. Apart from getting more books for Aloysius, I have decided that I must get some books for myself. Hahaha… More books for me... I got two books on parenting :). One book is about what to expect for twins from pregnancy till their school years. It’s quite an easy book to read. Since it’s in English, I can read it faster. Hahaha… The other book is “The rules of parenting” by Richard Templar. I think it’s a new book cos it’s the first time I saw it in Borders :). I haven’t really read it, only browsed through it once. It seems interesting and will be a book that will be able to calm my souls during challenging times as a mother. There are days when I get very frustrated and angry with Aloysius too. I also bought a box of Spanish flashcards. One side is Spanish word and illustration, and the other side is the translation in English :). That’s for Aloysius. I haven’t opened that up though. I also bought two boxes of interesting cards from “Brain Quest” for Aloysius. I wish I had more time at Borders. I wanna buy some books on juices for health. Maybe next time when Borders have sale again… After all the buying at Borders, we went home for a nice and cosy dinner :) Luckily, we did not plan to eat out. It was very crowded at Orchard Road.

On Christmas day, we went for a small Christmas party. It’s a party with 4 boys! Hahaha… All of them love to ride on the car. When one wanted to ride on the car, the rest also want. It’s Aloysius’ first time tasting some cakes and cookies. So far, I haven’t given him food with sugar nor eggs.

After the party, we went to Orchard Road for some shopping :). It was indeed a tiring day for me. My legs have never hurt that much…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home