Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My success!

I started to bring Aloysius to the toilet to urine more often, even though he said “no”. It’s every 15 minutes. I will just carry him and put him on the potty. He will urine in the potty now :) Not voluntarily yet. But at least, it’s some improvement. After he urines, he will ask for a sticker. Hahaha… This morning, we missed two times. He urines every 10 minutes after his oatmeal. I have a “budget” for his diaper usage now. Hahaha… Two pieces a day. Soon, the “budget” will be one piece a day. And hopefully, it will be zero diaper a day soon :) I am looking forward to Aloysius being diaperless.

My dad was discharged from the hospital last Sunday. He was eagerly waiting to be discharged. Hahaha… It’s boring in the hospital. In total, he stayed for 6 nites, including 2 nites in the CCU, and 1 nite before the surgery. We paid for the package of 8 nites though. His recovery is pretty fast, isn’t it? He takes two Indinine a day after the surgery. Well, he can take more, but he refused cos he 不舍得. I have “budgeted” two boxes for him.

Bernice and Charlene are two months old today. They are growing very well. Bernice caught the flu bug last week. The virus was probably from someone either in the hospital or at Julia Gabriel. She was sneezing and coughing for 2 days and through the nite. I fed her Indinine 3 times a day. Luckily, it only lasted for 2 days. Prof. Shichida mentions that babies below 1 year old should not fall sick, cos it will affect their development emotionally. I carried Bernice as much as she wanted, but she slept most of the times, only waking up for milk. Phew…

Last Sunday, I went for the Shichida lesson with Aloysius. He was a very good boy. He’s now an expert in the 4 pieces puzzles. During the birds flashcards on the screen, he clung on to me, but still looked at them. I think he’s scared of some of the birds. I haven’t figure out which one. Mommy here gotta work harder on the linking memory.

Okie dokie… Gotta go out soon. Later gonna bring them to the national library. It’s school holidays for Aloysius. I will make it a point to bring him out somewhere every Tues and Thurs. Yesterday, he got nothing much to do at home. He “ransacked” my room till I got angry, “ransacked” the common bathroom and spilled my sis SKII miracle water, “ransacked” the kitchen, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home