Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How many days?

We will be seeing Dr. Chew this afternoon after Aloysius’ class at JG. We have decided to ask Dr. Chew if we can postpone the c-section to 2 April 08. The date given by doc is 29 March 08. Fingers crossed that Dr. will agree. Aloysius is still having a bit of cough, and I caught the virus again. I guess it will depend on my blood pressure also. I have been having high blood pressure for the past 2 weeks. It could be because I fell sick. Dr. Chew said that could be one of the reason, else it’s because I am having twins. Hmm… I dun really believe in the latter :). If it’s because I am having twins, I better be more watchful of my own health.

1 Comments:

Blogger nutcase said...

hi dear,
all the best for ur C. take care!
ju

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home